Tuesday, September 27, 2011

All That Glitters is “AVON”



How many of you have heard of AVON? I am sure most of you and some of you must have also used their products.

AVON had been into cosmetics for quite a while now and I believe they are doing pretty well in that region.

Recently a friend introduced me to the new section of AVON, which took me completely by its side.  I wasn’t aware that AVON also caters to the jewelry needs. And I must say, it not only caters but also impresses you with their designs.

Their designs are so unique and fresh, that you would want more of it. Like I mentioned in one of my reviews earlier, I rarely indulge in brands but this brand has surely impressed me a lot. I do not like gold (for its yellow color) and now I do not like it for its price either J. Diamonds and Platinum are something that you like to keep in your locker and not use it on a day-to-day basis or for regular parties.

But AVON’s latest and not so latest collection is something one must definitely look forward to.

A friend of mine who works for AVON gifted me a ring (link to the ring picture - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=273842599312634&set=pu.156365314393697&type=1&theater). Believe me, I wore it soon after she gave me and I was not ready to put it away even when I slept. With the shine and the solitaire look that it gives, you can easily fool anyone (and it works J). The ring can be worn in 3 different ways (do check out the pic) and did I mention that this ring costs just Rs. 800/-?

Their pendant sets are great too, something you can match with your outfit. Do check their collection on their Facebook page -  (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=251847794845448&set=pu.156365314393697&type=1&theater)

I would really suggest all my friends to have a look at their range, its worth giving a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment